Thursday 28 November 2013

"first post"

The typical tourist photo
The typical tourist photo

"The first post"

Introducing myself

Never have I ever thought I would start a blog. I tend to try new things most of them time, or try new hobbies. Once I started to get into art I painted everyday when I got back home from school, and I thought my paintings were good....I guess I was wrong, but I don't think it was that bad.

I am that asian girl, who tends to act like a white girl. I love Starbucks, but I love rice and everything asian related (especially noodles). I currently live in the small country so called as singapore. Some people I've met around the world don't even know where singapore is. It's tiny. By tiny I mean really tiny. You can't spot it on a map unless you zoom in. Singapore is a country (island) below Malaysia. Also, I've heard that singapore is the richest country in south east asia, I'm not sure if that is true but I have been seeing a lot of ferari's around singapore lately. However, I've only been in singapore for 3 months. My real home is Bangkok.

Bangkok, a bustling capital in beautiful Thailand (sorry for bragging I love my country). Its a lot like singapore, but not as "green" as singapore. before singapore I've always lived in bangkok. If you ask anyone in thailand if they think of moving to another country most of the answers will be no. I was shocked when I heard I was moving to singapore, I thought I would be living in Thailand until I graduate and hopefully to go to university in america. I'm not very good at "change" I get too used to something and want it to be the same forever, but moving to singapore gave me a reality check that change can be a good thing and judging from it now it is a good thing. I have met such amazing friends in singapore, and I have so many more opportunities here. Overall, I'm really starting to like this place.

- Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment