Since it's winter season for rest of the world except for south east asia. who doesn't love a perfect cup of hot chocolate or any hot drink. however, why not twist it around and try something new, if you like Nutella you would love this Nutella hot chocolate. I know this isn't a fashion post, but it's the christmas season so why not, and yes I have a mug about calorie, no shame :3
- Nutella 1 tbsp or 2 tbsp
- 1 cup of milk
- whip cream
- First of all heat up your stove, and wait for about 5 minutes for it to heat up. Then put the Saucepan on top.
- Pour the 1 cup of milk into the Saucepan (if you're making this for more than 1 person add 1 or 2 more cups of milk).
- While waiting for the milk to heat up, add 1 tbsp of Nutella into the saucepan (If you want a stronger taste add another tbsp)
- Whisk the milk and the Nutella together until it blends and makes a brown colour just like hot chocolate.
- Add a pinch of Cinnamon into the Nutella hot chocolate, and blend it together.
- Turn of your stove, and pour the Nutella hot chocolate into your mug.
- To finish it off put whip-cream on the top of the Nutella hot chocolate and sprinkle the Cinnamon right on the top.
Tell me if you try it out! What do you think? should I do more posts like this?