December Wish list aka Christmas wish list
- Dresses - I am someone who wouldn't really buy dresses while I'm shopping, because I always think "when am I ever going to wear this" even though they dress looks so nice. So now I decided that I should start buying dresses, because why not you never know when theres gonna be a time when you have nothing to wear to a fancy dinner. Also, whats not to like about dresses.
- Phone case - Not any phone case, I've really been wanting the leopard print Kate spade silicon phone case (sorry for the obsession over Kate spade).
- hand bags - I've been really wanting a new hand bag, because I tend to have smaller hand bags, so a bigger one would be a nice change, and of course a Kate spade bag would be quite nice :3
- Beanies - Even though I live in a country where it's summer everyday, I do tend to visit countries that have a colder climate. I probably only have one or two beanies because I never use them here #problemswithlivinginahotcountry, but they are so nice I can't resist!
- A watch - People these days tend to look at their phones to check the time (I do this too). but I still love watches, I was never really a big fan of watches but some of them look so nice, and basically its an overly priced accessory that you can tell the time with. I have been loving Michael kors watches they are absolutely beautiful.
- Beauty related products - It would be nice to have a few new make up products added to my collection, e.g. the naked 3 palette I am dying to get, but I don't think it will be out in singapore yet, but I hope it will soon.
- Shoes - I used to hate shoe shopping, I don't know why I think its just that I was too caught up on buying just clothes. However, I am slowly transitioning into a shoe shopper, as you can see on my wish list just a few pairs of shoes I've been wanting.
What is on your wish list? and what do you all want me to write next?
- Candles - I have been obsessed with candles lately, I always have a candle burning in my room everyday, especially during this time of the year where I burn my candles a lot more to create the 'christmas smell'. Since theres no bath and body works here in singapore, I have been loving yankee candle. Their 'christmas eve' scent smells just like christmas, it smells amazing! So it would be nice to get a few extra candles so when I run out I'll have more candles to burn! :D